Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks

There is so much to be thankful for each year, and Thanksgiving is the time of year that I most like to take a moment to reflect on the abundance of love and joy to be found in my life.

My family, a warm home, friends, my work, the privilege of knowing that I can feed my family and take care of their needs, the beauty of my children's souls and creative hearts, the quiet spaces in-between all of the creative activity in our days, and so much more. Abundance.

I would also like to honor the gratitude I feel for the amazing people who are a part of Nurture and our community. Over the past three (almost!) years I have met so many brilliant, talented, kind, gentle, passionate, and caring people through my involvement with Nurture. To all of the women and families to whom I have had the honor to provide support, thank you for allowing me to be in your lives. To all of the professional members of Nurture's Family Wellness group, thank you. I am continually inspired and amazed by each of you. And to all of the business owners, professionals in the community, and other organizations who have collaborated with Nurture, supported Nurture, supported Nurture families, or all three; thank you for all that you do and provide to our community.

Here's to a cozy, safe, and joyful Thanksgiving 2010. Cheers!

Warmly,
Mychelle

No comments: