Hello Nurture Community,
Over the past two years, we have been growing and working towards realizing our vision for community. As a group, we have decided to create a formal membership to make the community more inclusive and to provide a way for our members to benefit from all of the resources we have available. We are finally ready to launch our formal membership!
For Nurture families, the membership benefits include
- free access to our family wellness library (with already 176 books, CDs, DVDs, etc.)
- free access to our Homegoods Library
- free/exclusive discount access to special workshops, special promotions
- Community Partner discounts.
- We are working on a system for a child helper to help parents during appointments; this service will also be for members only.
- $30/yr. OR
- $20/yr + 1 Timedollar/year OR
- $10/year + 3 Timedollars/year OR
- become a Nurture Volunteer and receive free membership (minimum commitment is 5 hours/month for each membership month...you are also eligible for Timedollars for time you contribute above and beyond).
To become a Nurture Member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mychelle (971) 344-7527
If you own a local business and would like to become a Community Partner, please e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
We have received our grant award and many donations for the Homegoods Library, and I am looking for volunteers to help get it set-up and going.
If anyone is interested, please send me an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We specifically need help with listing inventory, organizing the inventory, setting up the check-out system, and volunteers to help with library pick-ups/drop-offs.