Confident Birthing is a 5-week childbirth education series. We will meet once a week on Saturday mornings at Nurture. Our next series begins September 12, 2009
We will discuss:
- pregnancy & birth as a normal yet significant experience in a woman’s life
- the role of pain in labor
- the emotional and physical needs of the birthing mother
- the role of her partner and
- birth from the newborn’s perspective.
The fee for this class is $125 per couple. This includes class materials and yummy snacks each week!
Confident Birthing is based on the principles of Lamaze International and supports Lamaze’s Six Care Practices for Normal Birth.
For more information on Lamaze, please visit http://www.lamaze.org/
For more info or to register for classes, please email Angi at email@example.com