A milk bank screens, collects, processes and dispenses donated human milk as a community service, providing human milk to babies whose own mothers cannot supply the milk to meet their baby’s needs.
- Make a financial contribution
- Volunteer as a Board Member or a Medical Advisory Board Member
- Volunteer as a medical advisory board member
- Join a committee: Education/Outreach, Fundraising, or Program Committees
- Share your expertese and volunteer to help with graphic design, fundraising, or grant writing
- Help Northwest Mothers Milk Bank find a home (office space)
- Donate milk- even though Northwest Mothers Milk Bank is not quite ready to start accepting milk donations, you can donate milk to Mothers' Milk Bank of California or Mothers' Milk Bank of Denver
- Use the GoodSearch search engine and select NWMMB
For more information, visit Northwest Mothers Milk Bank's website. They have a link to their first newsletter which includes information about why a local milk bank is important. You can sign-up to receive the newsletter by submitting your e-mail address at the bottom of the website home page. The website also has a donation link.