Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome Tiffany!

We are excited to welcome Tiffany Ueltschi to Nurture. Tiffany is a massage therapist with training and experience in pediatric and prenatal massage, a birth doula, and will be offering infant massage classes. Tiffany brings a wonderful mixture of services to Nurture as well as her friendly, bright, and kind presence. Here is more information from Tiffany about her training, experience, and services...

I have been a massage therapist for two years and enjoy specializing in pediatric and pre-natal massage, feeling the baby calm down and sometimes play as I massage the mother’s belly and ease the physical discomforts during this time. I have also expanded this into being present during the birth as a birth doula.

As a doula, I am there to support you and your partner physically and emotionally and to help make labor as manageable as possible – in the hospital, home, or birth center. I also assist in creating and carrying out a birth plan as well as offer educational information, resources, and referrals.

I will also be offering infant massage classes for parents. I believe that through massage parents are able to bond, connect, and read their baby’s cues more effectively. I take pride with helping parents achieve this connection and assisting siblings with welcoming the new baby. I feel massage is the key element in this; building love, trust, and connecting everyone as a family unit. I am very excited about offering my services at Nurture!

Fees:
I am available Tuesdays by appointment and charge $55 for 1 hour, $75 for 1 ½ hours.

Please call regarding prices on doula services and infant massage classes. I also have a few openings for sliding scale clients.

Tiffany Ueltschi, LMT, Doula (OR #: 12737)
360-600-5869 (c)

No comments: