Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Welcome Sarah!

We are excited to welcome Sarah Dykes to Nurture. Sarah is a massage therapist who will be offering massage services at Nurture. When I first met Sarah, I immediately felt comfortable talking to her because she has such a warm and friendly personality. Here is some information from Sarah about her background and services...

My background is in Human Services. It’s also where my heart is. I have been working in the community with children, youth and families for over fifteen years. Throughout my life I’ve incorporated massage as restorative practice for self-care. I’m a physical person and love being active. Massage became such a staple in my life, I developed a great interest in human anatomy and all that our bodies can do. I’m a strong believer in the benefits of massage and the important feedback it provides between mind and body.
I became a Licensed Massage Therapist in 2003 and have cultivated a small practice that is growing. I incorporate Swedish, Deep Tissue Massage, and side-lying techniques to customize a massage for each client focusing on what their body needs that day. As a new mom myself, I’m thrilled to offer massage at Nurture.

I am available for massage by appointment on Thursdays-Sundays. My rates are $60 per hour and $90 for 1 ½ hour appointments. I also offer chair massage for groups and events.
Sarah Dykes, LMT
#10758
503-803-8752

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a fabulous addition to the studio. wish i could come to the open house to meet the rest of the miracle workers!
cg in dc