Thursday, March 24, 2011

Community Mother Art Tree Project: Collaborative Mural part 7

Everything moves at a snail's pace now that I have two active children to keep me busy, but things always get finished eventually!

Now for the last 3 pieces of the Art Tree Project before the whole mural is unveiled. This piece is my humble offering to the project. I wanted to create something that goes with the Nurture theme and that fits with our style. It is my first attempt at paper cutting with actual paper.

Grandmother

I crave the nurturance of my grandmother so much these days. To be snuggled on the lap of her and embraced by our roots sounds like the most comforting thing I can imagine.

Posted by Mychelle Moritz, ATR-BC, LPC

Mychelle is an art therapist and licensed professional counselor with a special place in her heart for supporting women throughout the transformative journey of motherhood. She is the mama of two active children and enjoys watching their creative antics.

No comments: