Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nurture Welcomes Brittney McAlmond


Hi and thanks for checking me out on the Nurture blog!

I became interested in massage therapy after studying alternative medicine recreationally for some time. I love the body's amazing ability to heal and grow and wanted to work in an environment that supported that. Combined with a love of working with my hands, I found massage therapy to be the perfect way to express this support of wholeness in the individual.


I graduated from the Massage Therapy program at Everest Institute in Tigard, Oregon in 2009. The schooling consisted of 800 hours of training; bookwork as well as hands on. I received my license in the state of Oregon soon after, and became a professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association. I was practicing massage early in 2010 as well as continuing my education through the Oregon School of Massage. Recently I created the company Phi Massage, and you can visit my website at www.phi4massage.com.


I am excited to become a part of the Nurture family and to work with its members! Right now new clients receive a $15 discount off my regular prices and I also offer a free 30 minute consultation for those who would like to know how massage can benefit them personally before they commit to seeing a therapist.

Brittney McAlmond LMT #16777
(503) 720 - 5698

No comments: