Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tiffany's April Anniversary Special ~ $35 Hour Massages!!


I am excited to announce that this April is my celebration of being a Licensed Massage Therapist for 4 years! To celebrate I am gifting all of my current clients, as well as new clients, with a 60min massage for $35.

To schedule please call my cell or email me...

Nurture

1614 N.E. Alberta St. ~ Portland, OR 97211

360.600.5869 (c) ~ tiffany@vitalhealthpdx.com

Modalities offered: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pre-Natal, and Maya Abdominal Massage
Please remember that the inital Mayan treatment is 2 hours, please schedule 2 hour massages back to back.

Please feel free to forward this and tell friends and family. Please remember appointment times are limited and expected to book. I look forward to seeing everyone!

Peace & Blessings and another 4+ great years,

Tiffany

**Please Note: Special is only good for the month of April and for 60min massages. All gift certificates will be sold for dollar amount this month. If redeemed after April, the bearer will be responsible for the remaining amount. No Shows will be billed $35.

No comments: