I also really love the artwork that was posted along with the manifesto, a painting by Shiloh Sophia McCloud. I chose a different painting for this post because I love the mother image; I think all of her paintings are beautiful.
(picture by Shiloh Sopia McCloud)
Global Sisterhood Manifesto (by Awakening Women)
- I commit to be honest and straight with you
- I commit to take responsibility for my self.
- I will ask for support when I need it.
- I will ask for alone time when I need it, and it means nothing personal to you
- I will not try to fix you
- I will listen to you
- I will keep what you share confidential and not gossip about it
- I will not speak negatively about you to others
- I will celebrate your unique beauty and gifts
- I will not make my self smaller to fit in and I will support you in doing the same