Nurture is offering a 5-week series of Confident Birthing classes beginning May 2 through June 6 (no class held on May 16) from 10 - 12 on Saturdays. Cost is $125 per couple and snacks are provided.
What will you learn at Confident Birth classes?
- Pregnancy education
- Labor and Birth preparation
- Partner's role in birth
- Coping techniques
- Medical interventions
- Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding education
Why should you take Confident Birth classes?
- Those interested in learning how to use their intuition during pregnancy, labor and parenting
- Women interested in relaying on their own body's signals during the childbearing year
- Families wanting to understand the technology and science used in the labor and delivery rooms of hospitals
- Women seeking confidence in their ability to birth and raise a healthy baby
If you have questions or are interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Angela Gunther at 503.890.1361.