Saturday, April 19, 2008

Breast Crawl

Have you seen this video? You can also find it at http://www.breastcrawl.org/. It is truly amazing and makes me want to have one more baby to have an opportunity to have an incredible experience like this.



It makes me think about all of the information I was and was not given about breastfeeding throughout pregnancy and postpartum with both of my children. It makes me want to spread the word so that others, who might want to, will have an opportunity to experience this. I know breastfeeding can be challenging to get started for many mothers who choose to breastfeed. If you are inspired by this video, pass it on.

Locally, you can find breastfeeding support by contacting lactation consultants such as the consultants at Beyond Birth and find free support at Portland's La Leche League meetings.

A great on-line resource about breastfeeding is Kellymom.

No comments: